Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Around Town

I have a few 'just moseying around town' photos to share today.

When I drove to the arena to access the trail, the parking lot was closed for some paving. So I continued over to the old railway bridge.

Looking upriver toward townhall in the distance. That's the former Boulton Brown Mill on the left.



Farther along the same bridge and looking to the other side is the McArthur Mill.



On another day, we went for a stroll in the park. A father and son were fishing. I converted the photo to black and white and then applied some tones. Sort of sepia but not really.



That's all. Just a quick post today. Have a good day.

4 comments:

Marie Smith said...

That is such a beautiful area, AC.

Mage said...

I like the quick posts, and I am charmed by the mills. What are those buildings used for now. I'm sure you have told us, but I have forgotten.

Kay said...

I really like that Father and Son shot. Brings a tear to the eye.

Jenn Jilks said...

Aw. I remember fishing with dad. A big storm was coming across our wee lake, we headed for the cottage!