This is a Facebook meme, but I thought I would cross-post it here too.
Do it too if you feel so inclined
CAN YOU FILL THIS OUT WITHOUT LYING?
1. What was the last thing you put in your mouth?
- A swig of Diet Coke. The last food was a granola bar.
2. Where was your profile picture taken?
- Dionysos Restaurant for breakfast. Sadly, it no longer exists.
3. Worst pain you've ever experienced?
- It might be a tie between a severely sprained ankle and the passing of a kidney stone.
4. Favorite place you've traveled to?
- The Canadian Rockies although Monument Valley is close
5. How late did you stay up last night?
- About 10:30, and I listened to a podcast in bed for awhile.
6. If you could move somewhere else, where would it be?
8. Which of your Facebook friends lives closest to you?
- Other than Sue and other family, Bob and Nick who live in this town
9. How do you feel about Turkey burger?
- Very dispassionate
10. When was the last time you cried?
- I shed some tears on Friday, which was our final normal day with the grandkids for awhile since they won't be using our services before and after school this coming year. It's another of life's passages, and I'm not sure how many more I'll see.
11. Who took your profile picture?
12. Who was the last person you took a picture with?
- Danica and JJ
13. What's your favorite season?
14. If you could have any career, what would it be?
- I think I might have made a decent detective but the British tv kind, which I guess is pretty unrealistic.
15. Do you think relationships are ever worth it?
- Well duh ... of course
16. If you could talk to ANYONE right now who would it be?
- I would like to time-travel and talk with my grandfathers.
17. Are you a good influence?
- Hope so, but I guess it's not for me to say
18. Does pineapple belong on pizza?
19. You have the remote, what channel?
- Likely Netflix or Acorn or PBS -- all to watch British mysteries. That's right now, but it could be tennis in the summer or hockey in winter.
20. What are you most afraid of?
- I am somewhat afraid of heights and more recently city driving, but I have a deeper fear of dementia and to some extent of dying. It's not death itself but the process.