Friday, April 07, 2017

Sue's Birthday Week: Saturday Supper

It has become a recent tradition that we eat Chinese food on Sue's birthday. While we usually do take-out, with 9 people this year, we decided that we should eat out.

We, or I should say everyone else, studied the menu intently and ended up choosing the meal for 6, and seeing as there were 9 of us, we also ordered 3 extra dishes. Don't anybody ask me what many of the dishes were. I was prepared to leave that decision making to others, but I do remember chicken balls, lemon chicken, and pork ribs.


So, I just sat there and quietly prayed that the bill wouldn't be so large that I'd have to wash dishes for a week.


While we waited, people studies the placemat to determine their signs/years.


Naturally, I was a rat. Naturally.

Both Danica and Jonathan took their turns with the camera while I sat in a state of bewildered stupefaction.










The waitress took a group shot, so even the photographers got into the frame.


We all had plenty to eat and plenty to take home afterward.

So what happened next? Stay tuned.


3 comments:

Mage said...

What fun to celebrate with all of you. Danica's hair amuses me no end.

Marie Smith said...

I love the coloured hair! Such great self expression!

Debbie said...

awww, looks like a super fun group!!!