Saturday, January 31, 2015

February

February will be upon us tomorrow. To me, it's the hardest month of the year as we the long winter continues. It's not that I really mind winter, despite occasional protestations, but by the end of February one is ready for a change. There's no break in the forecast yet. As I write this, we have still only had one day exceed freezing (and ever so slightly) so far this year. The warmest day in the forecast is the -3°C on JJ's birthday, Feb 04.

Anyway, this is my calendar for this month, with copies being distributed to relevant family members. If you want to do your own, email me, and I'll send you the template sans photo and markings.

Meanwhile, when Danica saw the hockey card that I made for JJ early last month, she thought she deserved one as well. I finally got around to it (below). I had info on the back, but after printing, I managed to lose the file, so I hope she doesn't want any more copies. :)


6 comments:

Country Gal said...

I have been doing my own Calendar pages for years using my photos it's fun to do and good to give as Christmas gifts as a year calendar to . I also make my own cards . We have two B-days in Feb lol . Thanks for sharing , Have a good day !

Shammickite said...

OH, I would love to do my own calendars.... how is it done?
BTW I have a hockey playing grandson too, as of this winter. He seems to like it, but I haven't actually seen him in action on the ice yet.

TexWisGirl said...

cute card AND calendar. :) happy early b-day to JJ!

Tabor said...

Every year I make Halloween cards for my grandchildren with them in it. It takes more work than I like, but I think I am getting a little better each year.

EG CameraGirl said...

It's way too early in the season to be wishing for spring. I think people make themselves unhappy by wishing so hard for something that is not going to happen for at least six more weeks, in spite of what the groundhogs say. Just sayin'!

Regenia said...

Way too precious!