Monday, May 06, 2013

I Once Was Lost

I kind of got lost or at least I lost track of my blog for awhile. These are some more photos from what is now the weekend before last.

Sue snapped this picture of me wandering around with my camera at</ br>Festival of the Maples.

Just some of the chainsaws at Wheelers..

And some more.

A storage area at Wheelers.

A green door in Balderson advertising cheap pop from a bygone era.

A barn at Balderson that Brian and I visited while the women were doing a wee bit of shopping.

7 comments:

MARY G said...

You've got a chest strap! How do you like it?
Love the saw photos. Lots of material and Balderson, too.
But this time I wasn't there.

Hilary said...

Looks like a great place for a camera stroll. Fine captures.

Donna said...

I'm Glad you've been Found!Hahaa
Love the shots...and that certainly is a green door!
hughugs

troutbirder said...

Chainsaw and women. I'll skip around my comment by only mentioning the word tempermental....

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Good thing you were only toting a camera cause that chain saw collection looked unwieldy, AC.

Gina said...

OK, the Festival of Maples sounds awesome. Please tell me it is as awesome as it sounds.

Jimmie Earl said...

Nice pics. I need to get out more with my camera. I just need to get out more. I am up to episode 45 of MI-5, and (this one is your fault for suggesting it...LOL!) ready for episode 17 of "Damages." Like I said, I need to get out more! Have a great week!