Thursday, September 30, 2010

I Want to be in the Frame Too

All week long, I've been posting pictures of our Saturday walk through Mill of Kintail. Now, I wants me some attention too. So, just to prove I was there, here is a sequence of Nikki Dee attempting to climb a tree stump. She has had this climbing business on the brain more about a year and a half now, ever since she saw Jungle Book. There's a part where Mowgli and Bagheera climb a tree to supposedly sleep safely, and she has wanted to do this ever since. Some of you longtimers (notice that I didn't call you oldtimers) may recall me posting her attempts way back when.

Here's a stump that looks climb-able, Buppa.


But I guess I need a little help.


I'm up, but I want to stand.


That's really nice, but now ...


... I want to sit ...


... and just feel smug.

10 comments:

Mara said...

You will have to build her a treehouse!

Diana said...

I'm sure she felt safe with Grandpa right behind her! Love Di ♥

Donna said...

Hahaaa...if it's There, they want to climb it!
hughugs

JunieRose2005 said...

Loved these, AC.

You're a good grandpa!!

Unknown said...

Yes you are a great grampa. You too make a good team. Know how to pose for a picture and everything. LOL
Fun walk.
QMM

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Sort of suspected knew you were a photo ham as well as a punster. Glad you got "your turn" too.

Bernie said...

Great pictures, boy she sure is busy isn't she, and I agree with the others, you are a great grandpa
Have a great weekend....:-)Hugs

Tossing Pebbles in the Stream said...

What a lovely cedar stump. It cries out to be sat upon.

Anvilcloud said...

It would definitely cry if I sat upon it.

Anonymous said...

very cute! :-)