Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Checking In



About a week ago, I was surprised at how often I had been posting because even when I've been a frequent poster, I have seldom been a daily poster. However, for a while there, I was on quite a run of posting on almost every day. But as of today it's been a week since I last updated this blog of mine. Things do get busy around this time of year. Don't they?

So, I'm basically just dropping by for a quick hello, for I've not really anything to say. I know that there are hordes of you who will opine that I never do [have anything to say]; nevertheless ...

I'll try to get back here in a few days, but I'll leave you with a picture of Nikkie Dee (up top) for now; the little narcissist loves to ham it up in the mirror. Any mirror will do, but the bathroom one give here a full, clear view, so it's particularly popular with her.

The A Team has been in Ontario since Monday and will wend their way here late Thursday night, and they'll stay until Christmas. Yay! For those who are newish or don't remember, here's a photo. What a couple of crazy kids!

7 comments:

Kila said...

Had to laugh at the last photo! Have fun together!

Anonymous said...

So glad your family will all be together over the holidays. And I love the picture of Nikki Dee admiring herself. Such a sweetie-pie.

Mary said...

Love the photo of ND. She is adorable and I know how much you love her.

As for the second picture. They are great. Have fun with them over the weekend and during Christmas.

Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas and a New Year filled with abundant blessings.

Mary

Amanda said...

AC, I hope you have a wonderful Christmas with your lovely family.
And i know what you mean about being busy at this time of year!
An understatment!!!

Ruth said...

Have a wonderful Christmas with your wonderful family.

Lorna said...

are those really gold faucets?

Woman in a Window said...

That's a great shot! And I like that barn! (I'm a little silly over barns.)