Friday, April 07, 2006

A True Anvilcoud

... or is it an Anvilcloud Cloud Cloud?


After seeing this type of Word Cloud on several blogs, I decided to give it a try. If you go to Snapshirts, you can have them do one for your blog. Of course, they'd like to sell you a T-shirt or some such, but I chose to capture the image before we got as far as giving up names and email addresses. Just make sure to save it with a .jpg extension to make life easier.




As I age, I have more and more in common with drunks.


I get stiff in joints.


 

5 comments:

Gina said...

Ha! I see "fruital!"

Cathy said...

Oh, that's fun. "Anvilcloud" is such a great name. Are you a storm afficionado?

Sarah Elaine said...

Very cool... and here I was thinking you were playing around with PhotoShop again...

Anonymous said...

For what ever reason.. I really like word clouds and finally found one for my blog. I got it from Zoom clouds. Here is the url incase you are interested: http://www.zoomclouds.com/

wthenrest said...

I have seen this around...very cool stuff. I may just try it.