Saturday, July 02, 2005

Shasta Daisy

What a miserable night! I had the hot body, cold shoulder thing going on again, and I was in a rather wretched state. Nighttime has been pretty good since my last formal complaint to you, back on May 28, so I'll do my best to refrain from whingeing too very much, but really M' Lord ...


It any event, I was up on the early side this morning, and I spent some time with my camera and came up with the following photo. I was rather lucky with it, I think. The background simply came out fuzzy and dark, so the whole photo is of two slightly out-of-focus Shasta Daisies. It was also taken from the back side, so you don't see their sunny faces, but I think that's okay too. Aside from a feeble attempt to frame the photo, no post-processing has been done. I can't make that claim very often!



 

6 comments:

Dora said...

These are my ABSOLUTE favorite flowers.....
Nice angle....nice photo work.
I'm always impressed by what you come up with and share.
Thanks.

Christi said...

Daisies are so pretty.

You know, there was a little girl missing named Shasta the other day. I hope she was named after the flower. Otherwise, I'll be left to assume she was named after the drink, and that wouldn't be cool!

Lora said...

What a great shot. Thank you for sharing them. Sorry to hear that your sleep troubles are bothering you again.

Keith "Nurse Keith" Carlson, RN, BSN, NC-BC said...

Nice shot. The best ones seem to just happen when one doesn't try too hard....(don't tell that to my son who just graduated from photography school, though)....

Iona said...

Nice shot. Unusual angle, but therefore original!

Judy said...

Oh, that is beautiful!

If you could see my yard, you would block me from posting to this site, as I'm sure my weeds could probably transfer electronically at this point.