Monday, July 04, 2005

Blog Links Updated

Partly because I don't use my blogroll as a launching pad to check other blogs, and partly because I have a mental thing about adding to the roll, I haven't made any additions for quite a while. I have finally got around to adding some. I have added some of the blogs that I have been reading for a while and that I think might appeal to others. I do read some other blogs that suit me fine but might not grab everyone, and I have recently begun to read others that please me a lot and that will probably get added when I next get to this task. Don't feel slighted if you're not listed at this point. It means naught.


New blogs in alphabetical order:

Anybody Home
blue2going
Black Currant Jam
Fumbling for Words
Just Another Day

 

4 comments:

Lora said...

I am honored.

Reminds me I need to do a little sidebar maintance myself.

Heather Plett said...

Ditto for me. Thanks!

Gina said...

I will add my thanks, AC...

Judy said...

Thank you!